Friday, September 19, 2008

Biggest Loser 6: A New Season Starts

Well, all my friends know that the Biggest Loser is one of my favorite reality television shows. Since the first episode of the first season, I've said that being one of the personal trainers on the show would be my dream job.

Each year, I get excited to see how they challenge the contestants physically, mentally, and emotionally, and get so overwhelmed by the individual accomplishments.

If you have never seen the show, I think it can be an inspirational experience, especially if you have a desire to lose weight.

I know 99% of us can't just quit our jobs and leave our families for 3 months in order to take on such an arduous endeavor, but if we all make small changes that become healthy habits, those habits can eventually change our lives.

In season 5 of the Biggest Loser, I was so fortunate to work with Maggie King, and I know she inspired tons of young women to lose weight and get in shape-- heck, she inspired me, my clients, my family, and my friends.

The cool thing is even 5 months after the show ended, she's still working out and eating healthy. She was actually featured on People's online magazine recently. Here's her before and after picture.

You can read more about her on my website at Maggie's Weight Loss Success Story.

I'll likely write more about the show as the episodes unfold, and I hope the show inspires you to start or keep working out.

That's all for now.
Yours in Health

Charles